Our friend career coach Kim Marino recently stopped by to share the top 5 resume writing myths that she encounters as a career consultant.
1) Professional resumes should always be written in chronological order. FALSE
2) I have to include all my jobs on my professional resume when I’m over 50 years old with 30 years experience. FALSE
3) I shouldn’t include any information about credit hours I accumulated for a degree not completed. FALSE
4) I have to include my GPA on my resume even though it is less than 3.5. FALSE
5) Community service is not important on a professional resume. FALSE
Find out why these 5 resume writing thoughts are false by tuning in to Dream Job Radio!